Bulgaria? Why visit Bulgaria?
Bulgaria is a beautiful country, with majestic mountains, sandy beaches, picturesque villages, good food, and hospitable people. And, it’s incredibly affordable.
Situated in the south eastern Balkan peninsula, Bulgaria has been dealt a generous hand by nature, with numerous holiday resorts, that cater for holidaymakers of all tastes!
In the annual Post Office Travel Services survey for 2009, according to its Holiday Costs Barometer, Bulgaria topped the list, as the cheapest place to have a holiday, making a holiday to Bulgaria the best value holiday destination in the world. To find cheap holidays to Bulgaria all you have to do is browse our late deals and search for discounts online.
Bulgaria’s Black Sea coasts stretches an impressive 230-miles, with some of the finest sandy beaches in Europe (and they have the 8 Blue Flag awarded beaches to prove it) and boasts average temperatures of 27C.
Bulgaria’s magnificent mountain ranges with deep valleys are a wonderful choice for those looking to enjoy the fresh mountain air and stunning views made even more spectacular with the abundance of flora and fauna that fill the mountainsides. The perfect destination for some walking, hiking or mountain biking.
The Bulgarian land is a crossroad of ancient civilisations. You can explore easily the traces of amazing history and cultures by signing in an organised tour or individually.
So, whether your ideal holiday to Bulgaria is, let your hair down and be entertained in one of the many modern seaside resorts! Relax and soak up the sun on a secluded beach, where time stands still, awake your senses amongst the breathtaking mountain slopes and lush green hills or take a journey to discover a land of tradition and great contrasts!
Your Bulgarian holiday definitely would have it all!
Support Team, email@example.com *Covering the globe with properties 24 hours a day*
The central office in Bulgaria:
- Address: Our office is Based in complex Magic Dreams , Opposite Super Market Mercury.
- Yurta Under Road , St. Vlasii Str. Sveti Vlas, Burgas 8256 , Bulgaria
- GPS: 42°42’47.3″N 27°44’46.2″E
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- BG Phone: 00359 876 777 592 (Bulgarian and Russian language & Italian )
- BG Phone: 00359 889 868 092 ( Italian and Russian language )
- UK Phone : +44 7429 991 28 (Bulgarian and Russian language & Spanish)
- Norway Phone +47 92 093 397 ( Bulgarian and Norwegian language & Russian
- Skype: casabg.kiril.kalev / casabg.velina.kaleva
Customer service office working – Monday to Sunday 09: 00h. at 21: 00h